development and growth
Supporting our people
By taking our teams on a meaningful journey, trusting, and believing in them, we will build a unique culture where everyone is valued, respected, and feels a strong sense of belonging and pride.
Every team member who joins KYN understands the reason they are part of the team, what’s expected of them and how their contribution is making a difference.
We have built our people pathway to support every element of our team's wellbeing from physical and emotional to career and financial.
Our Reward for Your Commitment to KYN
At KYN we ensure that we recruit the very best people into our teams. We have a great appreciation of the importance of investing in opportunities and development and offering everyone an outstanding platform to realise their own potential.
- The KYN induction prepares our teams to be fully engaged with our brand and proposition. It provides the foundations and skills training for every team member to be fully conversant and highly capable of meeting the KYN standards.
- All statutory and mandatory training is delivered to the highest standards and is wherever possible classroom-based.
- KYN offers a mixture of basic, intermediate, and advanced training covering the basic and legal requirements, but also offers a much wider scope of value-added training through various formats.
- For those keen to study towards national qualifications, we will offer a study sponsorship scheme to support this additional learning.
- Our Learning & Development Team are focused on offering solutions that enable growth and development supporting career advancement.
Competitive reward and benefits package
- Competitive pay – KYN is a London Living Wage employer
- 33 days annual leave
- Cash health plan
- Life insurance
- Bespoke company induction and on-going training programmes at all levels
- Bonus scheme
- A wide range of wellbeing benefits
Join our team
View our vacancies
KYN is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Click below to find out more about our latest vacancies.