Agents and Land Owners
KYN have ambitious plans to grow our property portfolio and are seeking sites identified on our Target Locations Fact Sheet.
As a privately-owned company we can investigate new opportunities swiftly and arrange finance quickly to secure and complete land acquisitions.
- Site sizes from 0.3 to 4 acres
- Building opportunity from GIA of 2,750 m2 (30,000sqft) to (80,000sqft)
- The availability of garden space or outside amenity, in the form of roof and balcony terraces
- Sites with and without planning permission
- Conditional (subject to planning), unconditional and turnkey deals will be considered
- New build preferred but will consider conversion or part conversion
Ideal development sites
- Commercial offices
- Retail properties
- Hotels and large pubs
- Builders’ merchants and yards
- Redundant healthcare properties – doctors, hospitals and care homes
- Large residential houses with garden plots or several adjoining residential properties in an assembly
- Car showrooms and garages
- Redundant car parks
- Educational sites or redundant land on such sites
- Part of a wider mixed-use scheme with other developers and housebuilders
Generally, an introduction fee is paid where an introduction leads to a successful acquisition of a site on completion of the whole site. Agreements will typically be valid for 12 months from the date of the first introduction until the formal exchange of contracts. These agreements may be varied in writing if negotiations become protracted.
Please contact David Roe for a formal written agreement on site-finders fees.
Planning & Construction
When it comes to planning and community consultation, we believe that an early and proactive engagement is favourable.
KYN is open, honest and accessible at every step of the planning process, and we strive to ensure our plans are understood by local people and supported by communities.
Our approach includes getting to know site neighbours with extensive door to door canvassing, private ‘one-to-one’ meetings, group engagement and in-person and online exhibitions to allow everyone the opportunity to join the conversation and have their say.
We understand that local neighbours can often be concerned about disruption and noise during construction.
Whilst a degree of disruption is inevitable, the main contractors we appoint will need to sign up for the Considerate Constructors Scheme, whereby they follow three key requirements: Respect the Community, Care for the Environment and Value their Workforce.
Our highly experienced professional team oversees the delivery of each care home from the outset through to its successful completion, with regular on-site reviews and updates to local neighbours.
For any site referrals, questions, or information on land, planning and development matters please contact:
ORIGINATION, LAND & PLANNING DIRECTOR
T: +44 (0) 20 4530 7460